July 19, 2010

I Love You

should i just tell you, how much i love you

should i just tell you, that you are the one

should i just tell you, i cant live without seeing you once

should i just tell you, that ur my baby

should i just tell you, my love for you will never die

should i just tell you, my love for you are like stars in the sky

should i just tell you, that your smile makes my world go crazy

should i just tell you , your tears prick my heart

should i just tell you, i need u the most you are my only support

should i just tell you, that i wish to wake up everyday to the sound of your breath

should i just tell you, that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than you

should i just tell you, that i can feel your heart beating with mine...all the time

should i just tell you, I love the way you look at me, Your eyes so bright and blue.

should i just tell you, I love you today As I have from the start, And I'll love you forever With all of my heart

should i just tell you, I do believe that God above,Created you for me to love you

May be its tooo latee

No comments: